When you are at the Library, you may use library computer to print or use our mobile printing feature .
- To use library computer to print, please refer to computer services.
- Black-and-white printing will be charged $0.15 per page, and color printing will be charged at $1.00 per page.
To enhance customer service, the Gloucester City Library is pleased to provide fax service to the community as an additional library offering. The fax number of the Gloucester City Library is 856-456-6724.
- Fax transmission\collection service is available only during the Library’s hours of operation, staff time permitting. Library services take priority over fax requests.
- Operation of the fax machine is limited to library staff ONLY.
- Library staff will not monitor items faxed to the Library. Incoming faxes will remain at the front desk for the patron to collect. Patrons failing to collect faxes in a timely manner will have the charges posted to their library records for payment at their next visit.
- Transmission errors are common and print quality is variable and not controlled by the library.
- The library is NOT responsible for successful transmission of outgoing or incoming faxes nor is the library responsible for any damage, loss of data or consequential damage arising out of the use of this service.
- A fax transmission cover sheet is available, if requested. The cover sheet will be counted as an additional page for transmission.
- The charge for a fax is $1.50 per page (sending or receiving)
- Payments must be made upfront at the Circulation Desk by cash only. Fees will be returned to patron for failed outgoing fax.