Gloucester City Library provides mobile printing so that patrons can print from anywhere.
- Please pick up your printing job during the library hours. Your job will be kept in printing queue for up to 72 hours.
- Payment will have to be made at the library to release your printing job.$0.15/page for black and white. $1.00/page for color.
- You will need an email address to release your printing job at the library.
- How to print remotely? You may email your documents to our printers, or go through portal, or via app. Please follow the following steps.
Print from the Printeron App (Recommended)
Download Printeron from App Store or Google Play.
- Click Tap Here to Change Settings on the banner at the bottom of the app.
- Click Search.
- Type in Gloucester. Select your printer.
- Choose Documents, Photos, or Web Page. (You may also link your Email account client–IOS only).
- Optional: In the preview page, you may select Print Option to change page orientation by tap a page-like icon in the upper right corner
- Type in your own email address.
- Tap Print.
If you choose to email your document(s) to our printer
- For single-Sided black-and-white printer, email your document(s) to:
- For double-Sided black-and-white printer, email your document(s) to:
- For single-Sided color printer, email your document(s) to:
- For double-Sided color printer,email your document(s) to:
If you chooose to print through Web Portal
- Select Printer.
- Type in your email address. (This is also the email you uses to release your print job at the Library)
- Upload your file.
- Click Print.