Can’t Find a Book or Item?
If the Glouester City Library does not have the title you want, let us try to borrow it from another library for you!
Contact the library directly for inter-library loan request by call our main line or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also place an inter-library loan request yourself through JerseyCat. See Instructions below.
To search JerseyCat:
- Enter title, author or subject keywords for desired item
- Click on the search button (magnifying glass)
- Once you’ve located the item you would like to borrow, click on either the cover image, or one of the links below the image that refers to the type of material it is (book, audio book, etc.)
- Click on the Request This Item button.
- Fill in your first and last name, telephone number and a password, and click Submit. The password can be anything you will remember. Each time you place a request, you will need to re-enter your contact information.
If you have trouble using JerseyCat in Internet Explorer, please try using a different browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
The JerseyCat Interlibrary Loan System includes holdings of public, college, school, and special libraries in New Jersey.